Saturday, 15 August 2009

绝代商骄 / You're Hired

image

Just finish watching episode 5 of the series and I think I should make a recommendation on it.  The reason damn easy its FUNNY and beneficial for those on MBA courses or who wanna become a CEO.  You must be wonder why on earth I will say it is beneficial for MBA student.  Well from the storyline of episode 1 till episode 4, the drama already covered the theory of organisational management, risk and value management, property management, people management and etc.  I don’t wanna list all of the related management theory to bored all of you but for those who taking the relevant courses you know what I talking about.  Maybe you guyz can take the storyline as your sample case study in exam with some modification of course.  By the way just like in every sector there is legal issue related stuff.  Although the law used in the drama is Hong Kong legislation, some of the concept might just be applicable in Malaysia since both countries are Commonwealth countries meaning the legislation system is based on English Law.

If you are not interested in all those business stuff than you still can watch this drama as it is DAMN FUNNY.  I keep laughing the whole time when watching it.  There is a saying that laughing is the best anti aging medicine but for me its just a great anti stress medicine (better than any spa treatment).    

Below is the synopsis of the drama (Obviously I just copy and paste the whole paragraph so its only available in chinese):

“商界黑武士麦提爽(黄子华)连累恩师轻生,黯然退出商界,但闻悉恩师的妻子佘慕莲(李綺红)因而负债累累,惟以卖"桥"给商人唐吉(许绍雄)赚取报酬代慕莲还债,但他爱耍个性拒做上班族,导致收入不稳,日夜遭收数妹林淼淼(佘诗曼)死缠烂打,两人尔虞我诈,你追我跑,遂成一对欢喜冤家。
直至提爽遇上同母异父的弟弟安祖连(谢天华),勾起当年被母亲拋夫弃子的惨痛回忆,突然性情大变,逐步向安家上下大开杀戒,一向多计的淼淼也无所适从,看不清提爽的葫芦到底在卖什么药……”

No comments: