Saturday, 10 January 2009

ME2Everyone

Today I received a message from my friend telling me to join a virtual community.  After all nowadays viruses and fraud do come in every manner so I do some googling and found out that this is actually a money making company.  Well to be precise is actually a long term investment without taking you any penny if you register before the site go LIVE which is real soon.  Below is the quote taken from the website.

"Recommending your friends, family, work colleaugues and even complete strangers is a great way to earn bonus shares. At the moment we are giving you 5000 bonus shares for EVERYONE who you recommend using the link given above. 

This is a real world value of GBP £5.00 today: but by 2012, we are forecasting these to be worth GBP £2900! So imagine receiving GBP £2900 for every new member you find!

Plus EVERYONE you recommend today will receive 2500 shares for registering here for FREE. SImple..
."

The price or should I say the profit that stated is very tempting.  For anyone who wanna join the community and receive a free share please click www.me2everyone.com/2669 . 

No comments: