Saturday, 18 October 2008

Sushiya


Hmm....wondering why I didn't update my blog these few days? Caused I'm busy with my assignment and well trying some of the restaurants in Edinburgh. Basically all of them are standard so not much thing to comment about. However last night we went to this Japanese Restaurant named Sushiya.

We are welcomed by a friendly staff and once step in you will noticed how many award or magazine the restaurant's Feature In. So I think it will somehow be a standard from a Japanese restaurant I usually had back in Manchester or at least as low as Sushi King in Malaysia. However the story started when we realise there is no Wasabi pot or Soy sauce in front of us. So we think maybe they will serve it when the dishes come. To our surprise, they only put a small little "ball" of wasabi diameter around 10mm for three of us (WTF)!!! Moreover, the so called wasabi didn't taste like WASABI at all (which I think is expired version). Next, come the Miso soup and we thought thing will certainly not go wrong with this simple soup. But to our anger, the soup taste just like plain water (KNN)...Haizz...well blood preassure already rise when thinking of last night dinner(Haven't comment on its salmond sushi kok).

Overall this is my so called Black Shop that I will never enter AGAIN. FYI it cost us around 11pounds per person for that "Superb" dinner.

No comments: